Just Relax

1:16 AMUnknown




Model: Martin V. Tuanquin II
HMUA: Archie Vergara
Stylist: Paul Jimenez
Wardrobe by: Once Upon A Shoppe 
Photographer:Walter Wong


I can't get over with this photo since yesterday it was posted online and my fingers are itching to share this to all of you. What I love about this was the story behind it and how we pulled of this shoot. I was only given a day to prepare for this shoot and build the team for this. Although it was hard planning for theme and concept for this I'm so much happy to see the outcome of it. If you have a great behind you I bet you can never go wrong because they served as a support. 

This was not the first time that I worked with some of team here and it's feels so good working with them. I mean you get to learn a lot from them. For example, my photographer for this shoot Sir. Walter Wong, he's always good at telling points about photography and I learned a lot from it. To my Make-up Artist for this shoot Sir. Archie Vergara, I'm so lucky working with him because he knows a lot about grooming and doing several looks in just a few minutes and also taught me to be on point when preparing for a shoot or conceptualizing a full production shoot. He said it's important for the team to be updated about everything so they wouldn't be clueless about what's happening on the set.

And lastly my very gorgeous Androgynous Model Martin Tuanquin, she was referred to me by a stylist from MNL and I was lucky that I got the chance to work with her and to showcase my style as a Stylist. On set with her I was astonish seeing her move and work like a real Pro. I mean I was speechless looking at her photos on every pose. It was powerful and fierce and looking at this photo she really made justice not just on my style but the whole effort of the team. I'm really looking forward to working with these amazing people soon. 

I would also like to thank this very amazing Boutique Once-Upon-A-Shoppe for providing the outfits for this shoot. You can search this shop on Facebook if you wanna see some of their clothes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form