Street Style

3:39 AMUnknown




Model: Martin V. Tuanquin II
Hair and make up: Archie Vergara
Styled by: Paul Jimenez
Wardrobe from: Once Upon A Shoppe
Photographer: Walter Wong
 

It was a while since the last time that I posted and I missed sharing my experiences working with the local Fashion Artist in the Philippines. One of the greatest things that I love as a stylist was meeting a whole new set of very talented and creative people because they bring out the best in you not just an artist but as a person. 

In this shoot I was able to work with the most talented Photographer Sir. Walter Wong and one of Baguio's top Make-up Artist Archie Vergara and a very gorgeous Andro Model from Manila Martin V. Tuanquin.

What I really like about working with them was they never failed to impress me and I learned a lot from them. Every successful output on a shoot there is story behind it. This was the first time that I organized a full production photoshoot and I'm pretty much proud of what I did. I can never do this with the help of my team for this shoot and the outcome was very satisfying. I believe that if you put 100% of your attention and add the passion in it you can never be bored of what you're doing. Always put love and the result will be fulfilling.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form