"THE BAGUIO CITY NIGHT MARKET"

11:31 AMUnknown



Well this is a literal example of "Sea of People." This photo was taken at the last day of the Holy Week and people are rushing going to their favorite destinations here in Baguio City for their vacation. I know you guys are familiar with the word "UKAY-UKAY" in Filipino language and for foreigners they called it "Thrift Shop". Honestly, I really like going to the night market here in Baguio once in a while because the reason is you can buy good stuffs here and by good stuffs meaning "BRANDED" stuffs. For me going to the night market or some thrift shops really makes me save more of my money and if you really like to save money but still get a good quality? Well all you need is a longer patience and a good hands hahaha! A lot of my stuffs that I will post here were bought on the night market or some thrift shops here in Baguio. I'm not saying that you have to change the way you shop but my point is there are places that offers a cheaper price but still in a good quality it's just up to you if you're fine with that. My only advised is that you don't really need to buy all your stuffs on the malls ( well if you have more money then why not?) because there are many places or shops around you that offers the same quality and service but in a reasonable price. Let me know your thoughts about this and you can suggest anything you want regarding this.

You can message me on Facebook or you can email me for your feedbacks or you can comment below.



www.facebook.com/plaguisma
shamceymu@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form