Ilocos Sur Escape

6:18 AMUnknown








Yes! Touch down Vigan City! Words can't describe my feelings just being here in this very Historic place. What I like most about our travel here is that this place really throws me back on the years when Spaniards used to live here. This trip really makes me appreciates my History subject hahaha even though I'm too lazy to listen to my teacher. When it comes with the historic structures here in Vigan City, I think they should just preserved and let the other places know the history of it and know how amazing it was to travel here. For you guys out there who's looking for a place to travel I suggest you to come and visit Ilocos Sur, Philippines. And let me know how you feel about this place.
You can message me on Facebook for your suggestions and Feedbacks! :-)

https://www.facebook.com/plaguisma

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form