PLAID Party

7:23 AMUnknown


Top: Plaid Polo $1.50
DIY CHOKER 
New York Cap $2.00
Bottom: DIY Ripped jeans 
New Balance shoes $1.26

Photographer: Gil Christian Perez 



This was after attending a wedding with my friend Gil and this wan an unexpected shoot and since my friend was already carrying a camera why not take a few snaps before heading to the reception of the wedding we are attending to. Actually I was not really personally invited on the wedding but my friend told me to come because I did his Mom's make-up and he needsnto pick his Mom rigjt after the wedding at the church.  So far we had a great time but I wasn't able to finish the whole event because I needed to do some errands.  

It's been a while and I really missed sharing my OOTD'S here and I would really appreciate it if you guys send me a message on what to improve here.  ðŸ’“


Here are some of the few snaps we took! Enjoy! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form