Tropic Summer

8:24 PMUnknown



Top: Tropic polo $1.96
Reversible Bomber Jacket $1.96
Bottom: Ripped Jeans $1.96
Boots $1.96 


Photographer: Fredgie Louis Aquino



Rocking this Thrift Shop outfit that I got in very affordable price. I've been a fan of thrift shop outfits ever since I got into the Fashion Industry and I just think that there are also items that you can rarely get here that you can't see in your local Malls. Where I am living right now which is the Summer Capital of the Philippines, Baguio City, there are a lot of shops that offers very affordable thrift clothes. One thing that I say is that you just have to be mindful of the things that you buy or check the item for any defects before buying them so that you won't regret buying it. It was doing this look and I hope you get inspirations in my photos. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form