Manila Fashion Festival S/S 16

6:23 AMUnknown













Well, it's been a while since the last time that I posted on my blog and I have a lot of stories to tell. First is my adventure going to Makati to watch for the Manila Fashion Spring/Summer 2016. Honestly this was my first time attending this kind of event and I was very honored and happy to be given a chance to watch this amazing event ( all thanks to Bomberg Philippines!). Just a little bit of info about how I was able to watch the show was because I won a V.I.P ticket from an online competition made by @bombergphilippines and it was by sending an #OOTD and I was shocked when I found out I was one of the luckiest winners of this competition. To sum it up, I did enjoy the whole event and it was a whole new adventure for me, from travelling to Manila and meeting new people along the way. Since it's my first time watching MNL Fashion Fest, my over-all assessment regarding with the collections of each designers is they're all unique on their own way and I find it very fascinating to see, from the cut, prints and the execution of the each of the collections they're so on point. For me it was a jaw dropping moment because I didn't know that it would be that great watching it live. Before it was just a dream and now that I got the chance to watch it, all I can say is "WOW!" dream come true. I'm looking forward to watching it again next year and maybe part of it ( I guess.)
Here is the list of the designers on that day.



Manila Fashion Festival S/S 16
October 24, 2015
(c)http://www.manilafashionfestival.com/designers/
Designers

Bango Niu


Ann Ong
Veejay Floresca
Tony Evan
Patty Ang
Cheetah Rivera
Joy Chicano


Photo credit: Manila Fashion Festival

Before I forgot, again thank you very much Bomberg Philippines for the opportunity and to my friend Marianne Ivanee Ocyaden for touring me around Makati and helping me with my needs.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form