Robinsons Place Calasiao Fashion Show

7:29 PMUnknown





Well it's been a while since my last post. So here it is. Haha! As you can see here my face looks like I was about to laugh but NO! Honestly,I went to Pangasinan to represent our Collection for this Fashion Show that was organized by Shayonney Productions. This was my first Fashion Show where I got the chance to work alone and be a STYLIST. It was an all day activity and it's been a very tiring day though I really enjoyed bonding with all the Models. What really made me happy that day was when they called my name and all of the people are clapping ( they thought I'm the one who designed those clothes. HAHA!) although it was a nerve wrecking moment for me. Hahahaha!

I'm really looking forward to another Fashion Show like this on the near future. Hoping one day I can work with all my favorite stylist, Models, HMUA'S, and Photographers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form